APPLY NOW!!!

Refrigerator repair in Van Nuys


If you has any problems with your refrigerator or freezer and you located in Van Nuys – doctor-appliance.com is the best solution for repair. We are appliance repair company located in Van Nuys and provide a excellent and quality service since 1976, Van Nuys Appliance repair help over a thousand people and stay proudly behind our work and provide a 5 years of warranty. We provide our appliance repair service in Greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Orange County. Van Nuys refrigerator is a fully licensed and Certify appliance repair company – we provide professional service for Air Conditioners, Dishwashers, Dryers, Stove, Heaters, Furnaces, Microwaves, Oven, Cooktops, Rangers, Disposals, Refrigerators, Washers, Water Heaters and other in Los Angeles and Ventura county, get all your residential or commercial appliances repaired.

We offer factory authorized appliance service and repair on all major brands for for customers.

It is so great have such a great appliance company in your area. My refrigerator die last week and I was looking around for somebody who can fix it. I call few company's but they so expansive I cant afford it right now. In I'll found this guys doctor-appliance.com on the Internet and the take care about me. They fix my LG refrigerator so quick and cheap I was surprised and provide me with warranty so it was a great experience for me.

Jane Coldsman, Van Nuys, CA.