APPLY NOW!!!

Sucsess eAppliance repair story from happy costumer, many thanks - great service


Hey I'm Marsha and I love to cook, this is my pation and hobby. But I got problem with my Cooktop, it doesn't work properly. And I call a Appliance repair company, they promise to show up until the Friday, but they didn't do that, so I decided to stop waisting my time and get some body from Internet and get opportunity to save some money on repair. So I did, so this time they call me and make an arrengment for repair. So I defenetly find the Right Applince repair company, the give me a spesial discount on part's and labor, this is great thing for my family. I got my cook top fixed and save some money - thanks eAppliance repair team. Great service, quality and low coast service - gladly satisfy. Marsha B., California, Van Nuys.